Call For Free Consultation

(248) 456-8243

What about for couples that aren’t married and they have a child? Do these same laws apply to them?

The only difference is you’re filing a complaint for custody support and parenting time. Sometimes, a determination of paternity is also filed. Besides the property division, you’re still going to have the same issues when it comes to custody and parenting time and child support. The process will be similar to a divorce.

Request A Free Consultation

Complete the form below

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Bloomfield Hills, MI Office

    2525 S. Telegraph Rd. Suite A
    Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
    Phone: 248-456-8243
    Fax: 248-456-8470