Call For Free Consultation

(248) 456-8243

May I withhold visitation because my spouse will not pay child support?

Child support and visitation are two separate issues. A person cannot withhold visitation if child support is not being paid. If the court has ordered visitation, an attempt to violate the court orders could result in contempt. The proper way to deal with this is to file a motion with the court for contempt or enforcement of the order.

Request A Free Consultation

Complete the form below

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Bloomfield Hills, MI Office

    2525 S. Telegraph Rd. Suite A
    Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
    Phone: 248-456-8243
    Fax: 248-456-8470